Thursday, June 9, 2011

Preparation for new zealand




hello frenz..

4 days to go before I go to Christchurch,New Zealand..this is the second time for me to go travel outside Malaysia..before this I have been to Hong Kong with my family..last month, AirAsia announce me as the winner for the "Faces Go Places Contest"..the winner will be get a trip to New Zealand for 7D6N with famous blogger..Thank You also to AirAsia and new zealand travel because give me a chance to bring 2 person with me..so i decide to bring my mother and my brother ...

I want to thank you to Mr. Eugene from AirAsia because helped me a lot in preparation to new zealand..hopefully, I will be a Grand final winner for the contest..just a few ago, I just check my boarding pass and my passport that show the flight to new zealand will be held on Monday (13/6/2011) by 11.40 PM and will arrive to Christchurch International Airport on (14/6/2011) by 1.55 PM ..so,it takes 10 hours to get there..




my flight number is D72756 and I'll fly with AirAsia X..huhuhu..This is first time for to fly wit AirAsia X and most important is the fee is Free of charge..huhuhu...Thank you once again to AirAsia..!! hope I'll get a fabolus travel to new zealand..!!bye for now



No comments:

Post a Comment